Product Description
Apple iPhone 4S - Factory Unlocked - Black / White
- Factory Unlocked, GSM, apple 4S phone
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - FACTORY UNLOCKED, Black Reviews
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - FACTORY UNLOCKED, Black Reviews
› See both customer reviews...
Apple iPhone 4S - Factory Unlocked - Black / White
| 4 of 6 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - FACTORY UNLOCKED, Black (Wireless Phone Accessory) I refused for years to get an iphone but after living through several other brands, finally decided to give it a try. Awesome, best ever. Why not a five? I ordered it black and came in white, which I hated, BUT I not sending it back. Waited to long for it.Charging calbe is very short though and the battery life is very short, not used to having to carry around the charger. By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - FACTORY UNLOCKED, Black (Wireless Phone Accessory) I used a lot of other cellphones including Blackberry ( this are very good) but no one could aproach to the userfriendly and simple caracterists that this Iphone has. I replace my Ipod and photocamera by this phone and is really amazing how easy to use it is. Congratulations |
Copyright 2009
Buy Iphone and gadgets: we review and sale. Powered by Blogger. Blogger Showcase
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates. Wordpress by Wpthemesfree
0 comments:
Post a Comment