Product Description
Protect your phone 4 with this generic front & back Clear Screen Protector. This High quality transparent clear screen protector repels dust and reduces glare. Film is simple to install. Film does not leave adhesive residue after being removed from the screen. Custom design for the phone, with precise cuts. Does not interfere with touch screen usability and protects the LCD. Smooth feeling of your phone's display is left unchanged. Provides Maximum UV Protection. Crystal Clear - Totally Transparent. Quantity: 1 Clear Protective Film with cleaning cloth
- Valued combo includes: 3 x Reusable Screen Protector,Front & Back.
- iPhone screen has same feel and function as without screen protector
- Cover entire front screen of your phone. Includes Cleaning Cloth.
- Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches
- Quickly and easily adhere directly to your screen
Front and Back Reusable Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (3 pack) Reviews
Front and Back Reusable Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (3 pack) Reviews
| 42 of 44 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Front and Back Reusable Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (3 pack) (Electronics) The quality of the product really depends on the vendor. I bought it from The OEM Planet before and it was AMAZING (for $0.95). But ever since, they seem to no longer offer this 3-Pack front and back. So I had to try a new vendor, importer520. They are HORRIBLE. Do not buy from them. Their product is by far the worst screen protector I have ever encountered. The film is of cheap material along with poor cutting job. The cuts are horrifically rough on the edges. Please, do yourself a favor, do NOT make the same mistake I did... you do not want to deal with importer520. 34 of 37 people found the following review helpful: By Max "Max" (Ohio) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Front and Back Reusable Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (3 pack) (Electronics) I don't review products unless they are spectacular or they are awful, and hopefully by noticing the rating I gave, you can guess how the review is going to be. I am a very non-bias person also, and I am very laid back, I will always give customer service and the company a chance should a product fail as nobody/nothing is perfect. First off, when I purchased this, it was $.45 + $1.xx shipping, but no more than $1.75, so for that I have to give this product a 10/5 for a price/quality ratio. Even now, with a slightly increase in price of $.30 or so, this is still a steal. For about $2 at the time of this review you get 3 protectors front a back, and cloth for each one. When I was ordering this product, I thought to myself -- "What in the hell am I going to use one of these protectors on the back for when I have a case (Otterbox, please go read that review also)", well, when I went to install the front, and I took my otterbox off I figured out what... Read more 6 of 7 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Front and Back Reusable Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (3 pack) (Electronics) I received these covers in the mail yesterday and so far they are working pretty well. I only used the front screen because with the case that I bought, the back screen wouldn't work well with the case that I just purchased. It's not the fault of the screen protector, the case is just tighter. So far I don't see any scratches on the protector, which is what I had a big problem with concerning my older protectors. The air bubbles basically take loads of patience to deal with but that happens with every protector (I suppose). Good product. |
› See all 177 customer reviews...
0 comments:
Post a Comment