Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good Earth Plug-In Chalet Wall/Floor Spot Lamp


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.0

List Price : Price : $9.92
Good Earth Plug-In Chalet Wall/Floor Spot Lamp

Product Description

Chalet Spot Light




    Good Earth Plug-In Chalet Wall/Floor Spot Lamp Reviews


    Good Earth Plug-In Chalet Wall/Floor Spot Lamp Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    1 Review
    5 star:    (0)
    4 star:    (0)
    3 star:
     (1)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    3.0 out of 5 stars Good Earth Spot Lamp, November 25, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This review is from: Good Earth Plug-In Chalet Wall/Floor Spot Lamp (Kitchen)
    I like the lamp itself, it suits my purposes. The only thing I found wrong with it was the bulb that came with it. It lasted about twenty minutes and then blew out and broke in my hand while I was removing it. Replaced it with a regular 40w bulb and it works just fine.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See the customer review...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Advertisement